Clearance: Save 45% off

• color:
  • size:
    SIZE : Please select a size
    True to Size Based on 15 Reviews
Select quantity of this product to add to your cart

Product Actions

Select Styles for Availability
Item eligibility for promotional coupons varies. Please check offer details.
Shopping Bag quantity cannot exceed 40 Items. Please complete this order and come back to place your purchase for remaining items.
Please select a color

Free exchanges within 30 days of purchase.

Need more information?

If you would prefer not to exchange an item, all unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise can be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping and prepaid return label charges). For Returns made after 90 days we will issue a gift card equal to the purchase price (less shipping and prepaid label charges) that can be used toward a future purchase. *All international orders are final after 90 days.*

Click here

You may also like

You may also like

Additional Information

Item Number: Please select a color and size

These girlfriend jeans are ultra flattering.

• Slim fit
  • Cut out and embroidery detail down front leg
  • 5-pocket styling
  • 29" inseam (unrolled)
  • Cotton/spandex, machine wash, imported

Fashion That Fits:
We love everything about these jeans, from the slim but relaxed fit to the cutouts and embroidery which really take your look up a notch. Style them by rolling up the hems and pairing with some heels, or keep casual with sneakers and a distressed tee for the weekend.

4.2 / 5.0
28 Reviews
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Too Small
Too Large
Comfortable (19)
Figure Flattering (17)
Well Made (17)
Washes Well (11)
Uncomfortable (1)
Irregular Proportions (1)
Too Small
Too Large
Figure Flattering
Well Made
Shabby-Chic That Doesn't Go Overboard
I like the sand-blasted, deconstructed, and patch jean trend, but I am too old to be taken seriously in 90 percent of the jeans in the trend. These are a very good pair in the 10 percent I can wear and get compliments. The print is black (I couldn't tell in the picture) and I wear it with a black sweater and black ankle boots. In warmer weather, I will wear it with white and pale pastels. These are not lightweight enough for summer.
The only reasons I'm not giving it 5 stars are because I wish these came in petite and I would like the fabric to have a little spandex.
March 22, 2018
Alexandria , VA, US
Too Small
Too Large
Well Made
Irregular Proportions
Baggy in thighsclio
I don’t have small thighs so I am not sure why the thighs had extra material. With all the positive reviews I really wanted to like these jeans. But hey didn’t look right because the thigh area was baggy not like shown on the model.
February 24, 2018
Cut Out Girlfriend Jeans by Denim 24/7
These jeans are one of my favorites. They tend to be one size larger than normal, so my suggestion would be to size down. Other than that they are awesome, comfortable, easy to wear, for most occasions, just them up or down. Wouldn't mind other colored denim in these jeans as well.
January 5, 2018
Augusta, Maine
No I wouldn't buy
Even w smaller size still fit weird
December 19, 2017
They seem to run big not straight leg enough
I couldn't select one because I dress for occasion.
December 1, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Nice jeans
Nice wear
November 26, 2017
Detroit Michigan
Nice on delivery, but not after wash
As soon as I washed these jeans, the blue threading started coming loose. I loved the jeans but the sizing is off bad, fits way larger than size, and hate the threading issue.
November 21, 2017
Bluefield WV
Liked them so much I ordered another pair
I liked how these looked so much, I ordered a second pair. They look cute on, I always get compliments. No problem with fit through the hips either! Yay....
November 20, 2017
Lakewood, CA
Too Small
Too Large
Figure Flattering
Well Made
I would buy again.
These jeans look great on. Not tight enough in thighs for me, but the tailor will fix that. Looks great with black boots and black sweater. I really like them.
November 18, 2017
DeSoto, Texas
Figure Flattering
Washes Well
Well Made
Love Them!
These fit so well and are so cute, I love them.
November 15, 2017
Las Vegas, NV