Gold Tone Leopard Collar Necklace, Earring and Bracelet Set
by PalmBeach Jewelry
Worn to be wild! This amazing three-piece set is positively sparkling with bold, animal appeal. You'll love the dueling leopards circling your neckline and wrapping your wrist. The heavy duty curb-link necklace is adjustable 20" - 23" length and the bracelet is 8 1/2" length. Both feature glittering simulated green emerald eyes. Matching 1" crystal circle earrings complete the look.
- Gold tone
- 4 Marquise Faceted Cut Simulated Green Emeralds, 2.40 carats total weight, 8 mm x 4 mm
- 1 Round Faceted Cut Crystal, 6.5 mm x 6.5 mm
- 4 Round Faceted Cut Simulated Green Emeralds, .32 carat total weight, 2.5 mm x 2.5 mm
- 282 Round Faceted Cut Crystals, 2.5 mm x 2.5 mm
- 38 Round Faceted Cut Crystals, 2.25 mm x 2.25 mm
- Bracelet Dimensions: 27 mm wide x 8.5 inches long x 15 mm high
- Necklace Dimensions: 36 mm wide x 20 inches long x 14 mm high
- Plus 3 inch extension
- Earrings Dimensions: 8.5 mm wide x 24.5 mm long x 7.5 mm high
- Includes gift box and drawstring pouch
This item ships directly from a third party brand.
Expedited shipping service is not available for this item.
This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
Free exchanges within 60 days of purchase, excluding final sale items.
Our goal is your complete satisfaction! If we have not delighted you, unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise may be exchanged or returned within 60 days of ship date. We are happy to process an exchange at no additional shipping expense for a new size, color, or different item. If you prefer to return, you will receive a refund of the purchase price (less shipping and prepaid return label charges). A refund or exchange will not be processed for products that do not meet exchange or refund criteria, are received after 60 days from the original ship date, or are designated as final sale product.
Exchanges exclude items shipped directly from 3rd party brands, items purchased through Amazon, Walmart, eBay, or other external websites, or purchases made using PayPal.